Offering the higHest level of care for those in need of assisted living, skilled nursing and memory support.
Embrace Health offers Southminster residents the highest level of care for both short-term rehabilitation stays and long-term skilled nursing needs. Whether you need assisted living, memory support, short-term rehabilitation, or skilled nursing, Embrace Health offers a person-centered approach to care with inviting small neighborhoods, private rooms, engaging activities and choice dining.
Our Care Team meets with every future resident, listens, establishes and evaluates their individual needs, then communicates with a team of physicians, therapists, specialists, and other professionals to create a detailed assessment and recommended plan of care.
Our Resident and Family Life team helps residents and loved ones navigate through the complexities and stresses of a move or a crisis, and serves as a liaison with physicians, hospitals, case managers, therapists and others. We become advocates, carefully articulating needs and anticipated outcomes.
As our residents face physical and emotional change, they can feel secure in the knowledge that caring and dedicated professionals are carefully overseeing and responding to their needs, and embracing them with compassion, care, professionalism and respect.
Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Services:
- 24-hour nursing services
- Individualized plan of care
- Care management
- Physician services
- On-site rehabilitation therapy including physical, speech, and occupational therapy
- On-site laboratory and pharmacy services
- Medication management
- Ancillary services including dentistry, podiatry, and audiology
- Mental health support
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- Three nutritional meals daily
- Nutritional counseling with a licensed dietician
- Life enrichment and lifelong learning programming
- Individualized memory support programming
- Transportation coordination
- Spiritual support